Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Rex AKA Wesley

Wesley is doing AMAZING. What a great dog! His previous owners named him Rex, but he seems to enjoy his new name. We've had him for a little more than a week now and he is absolutely thriving with his obedience and dog training classes. He's still very excitable (even when he's all worn out!) and loves to be around people.

Even though he hasn't been cat tested, he does great with my two cats! My two cats have taken a liking to him too and can't stay out of my room! He's still getting use to dogs, but as long as they're well behaved he has no problem.

Wesley is my little adventure partner! I can't wait to train him in flyball and agility, he has so much energy and can RUN!

Thank you so much for all you've done for Wesley and all other dogs in your rescue!

- Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment