Friday, July 22, 2011

Ozzy and his forever playmate Ruby

Hi!!

Just wanted to let you know how well Ozzie is doing. He has been checked by our vet Dr. Saito, and he checked out healthy. We got him heartworm tested but we have not gotten results yet--got him a Bortadella immunization--transferred his microchip info to us.

He loves a morning walk on the leash. He has NEVER has a potty accident in the house---He learned the "doggie door" in two days! He is so very smart. My husband and I are crazy about him. He is on the bed beside me as I type this.

He enjoys the new puppy we got. It is female and they play and play together---When he gets tired, he lets her know, but he has incredible energy--he can run like the wind.

He does not like being in his crate when I leave the house, but sleeps comfortably in it at night as long as he is let out when the first human is up. He is a people dog and likes to follow me around.

Cute things he has done: When I sit on a chair on the deck, he sits on a chair too. Today, he took his leash off the wall and drug it over to me! He snuck some of my husband's milk when he wasn't looking and sat there w/a milk mustache, licking his lips. He is very interested in the cat's food and any treats in the puppy's crate---Yes, he grabs my thongs. :-) What a super, great, funny dog.

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment